2012年6月14日木曜日

BR1-13: Thumper's Sore Paw


"Come here, Thumper," said Igor. "Let me look at your paw." Thumper limped up Igor.
Thumper's Sore Paw is a book Macmmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd series. The story that a dog injured his leg. Thumper hit his paw. "I will take you to the vet," said Igor. And they got in the car. "Let me look at your sore paw," said the vet. Thumper limped up to the vet. "Then I will fix his sore paw." The vet put Thumper to sleep, and fixed his paw.The vet gave him to take these pills. Thumper must take one at night. "Come on Thumper," Igor said. "I will take you and your sore paw home."
 The story is very impressed. I like a dog, and I have three dogs, too. They are very cute.


Josephine, Selwyn. (2004) Thumper's Sore Paw
Oxford: Macmillan Education Australia Pty Ltd. (143 / 7,475 Words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿